Sunday, October 2, 2011

Handsome FIVE year old

Late summer is birthday season around here: between July and September, we have five birthdays in our immediate family and another six more in the rest of our family.  We have another two in October as well.  Paul winds up the family birthday spree on September 25.  We love having Paul in our family.  He is SO BOY.  I don’t know how he could be any more boy.  But at the same time, he’s our most sweet child and very tender.  He wanted Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and the American Girl doll Molly for his birthday—go figure.  Here’s Paul’s birthday interview:

My favorite food is: pizza

My favorite movie is: Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog

The coolest person on Earth is: Jake

My favorite thing to learn about is: space

The thing I’m great at is: math

If I could go anywhere, it would be: movie theaters

My favorite color is: black

My favorite superhero is: Wolverine

When I grow up, I’m going to be a: baseball player

My favorite song is: Covered Wagons

A book I love is: Batman Meet the Superheroes

When I was little, I used to: play with Scruffy

My favorite time of year is: summer

The snack I like best is: trail mix

One food that I really don’t like is: eggs

My best friend is: Henry

If I had one wish, it would be: to be a dragon

My favorite phrase is: I love you (Aaron and I couldn’t think of anything off the top of our heads, but Paul said that his favorite phrase is “I love you.” And he does say that a lot)

My favorite treat is: chocolate cake with chocolate chips on it

My favorite toy is: Star Wars Legos

 DSC_5270

DSC_5273

 DSC_5277

0 comments: