Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Emily’s Blessing

We left for Utah on May 28 in order to arrive in time for Emily Ann Wahlquist’s blessing on the 29th.  Emily is Heather and Danny’s newest baby, which makes her our first niece.  We are so glad that our kids will finally have cousins to play with!  Emily and our baby girl will only be a few months apart, so hopefully they’ll be great friends.  If we weren’t having a baby already, I would want one after being around Emily.  She is so incredibly sweet and beautiful.  She’s still in that newborn stupor, so she slept most of the time, a phase which makes babies particularly endearing.  I had the chance to take some pictures of her, but I soon realized that I need more practice.  Babies are hard to photograph!  Fortunately Emily’s naturally gorgeous, so most of the photos turned out just fine, despite my lack of skill.

DSC_3856-1

DSC_3760-1

 DSC_3761-1

 DSC_3791-1

DSC_3813-1

DSC_3845-1

DSC_3849-1

DSC_3886-1

DSC_3868-1

 DSC_3873-1

DSC_3876-1

Heather, she’s a doll!  You did good work!

1 comments:

Gayle said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. If I thought I would like that good, I'd have you do a photo shoot of me!