Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Adorableness

I just had two little things I wanted to post so I didn’t forget them later…

1.  Most kids say “nummy” instead of “yummy.”  Not Averi.  Things are LUMMY.  As in, “Mom, thank you for this lummy dinner.”  We all giggle every time she says it.

2.  Today she was getting ready for bed and came across one of her blankets in the hall.  She turned to me and said, “Mom!  I gotfor this blanket!”  Um, do you mean forgot?  Cause even if you didn’t, it’s adorable.

DSC_2940 

She spends all day like this.  She wears clothes for about half an hour before they’re ditched for dress-ups for the rest of the day.  Sleeping Beauty is definitely her favorite.  The dress-ups are Katie’s, so they’re quite long on her.  She’s learned how to hold them up properly and walks around all day like a princess.  When she isn’t walking, she’s twirling.  The shiny stuff is from Katie’s makeup.  It makes me break out just looking at it, but she thinks she’s quite beautiful.  And she is, isn’t she.

1 comments:

Stef said...

I love it! I love the make up. She is so cute.