Monday, March 21, 2011

This is why it’s fun to have a boy

I know I write a lot about Paul giving me a difficult time.  And he does.  But he sure is fun when he decides to be good.  And he’s been very good lately.  I’m really hoping it was just a phase we were going through.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The other night Aaron called me into Paul’s room and said, “See.  This is why it’s great to have a boy.”

Check it out:

 DSC_2801

Blue Batman riding a dragon and wielding a scepter.  Black Batman and Robin have obviously lost the fight.  Dragons are apparently superior to Batcars.  There’s a lesson in that.

DSC_2798

Closer shot of the dragon-rider.  I might have to frame this one and put it in his room. 

I love my boy!

3 comments:

Guiselle said...

That is so cute! Jimmy has those same exact toys except for the dragon and he plays with them everyday! He loves all the imagine x stuff.

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

Boys are awesome! I swear, both of my nephews are the cutest ever.

Cindy said...

I find scenes like this all over the house - love it!! Hey and congratulations. I didn't realize you were expecting! Yay :)