Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh dear…

Found Averi this morning with a jar of chocolate chips, systematically putting them in her mouth and then spitting them back in the jar.  Needless to say, the entire jar had to go and I’m having to re-evaluate whether or not things are actually out of her reach.  She’s figured out the magic of stools…

We told Paul that we’d pay him 10 cents for each dry Pull-up.  We figured that this would be a pretty good ROI, since Pull-ups certainly cost more than that.  Today he brought me a Pull-up and declared, “Mom!  My Pull-up is dry!  I need a dime!”  I went to reach for the dimes, and then I thought I’d better check to make sure that the Pull-up was actually dry.  It was—because it was a brand new Pull-up.  Stinker.  He gave me some story about how he had folded it, and that’s why it looked like that.  Uh huh.  Sure.  He left without the dime.  Apparently he hasn’t learned the lesson about his integrity being worth more than 10 cents.  Fortunately it’s Family Home Evening tonight…

And for additional glimpses into our lives:

Valentines Day

Cheeky Little Monkeys

Field Trip

First Rollercoaster Ride

Kissy Face

Sledding Fun

1 comments:

Stef said...

HAha. That is awesome. Look at how clever he is! Love the pages. Some day you will have to show me how to do this.