Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why I love my husband

Because he’s a good driver:

DSC_9960

(Driving the boat in Idaho)

And helpful:

DSC_9001

DSC_9004

(Decorating Kiera’s bike for the Pioneer Day Parade)

And athletic:

DSC_9996

(wakeboarding)

DSC_9101

(running the Pioneer Day 5k in Provo)

He’s also quite the engineer:

DSC_9659

(constructing an intricate waterway system at Bear Lake)

He’s a good brother:

DSC_9739

(kneeboarding with Jake)

And an even better father:

DSC_9290

(saving the ever-curious Paul from a dip in the lake)

But it’s especially nice to love someone who’s super cute:

DSC_9477

I love you honey! A great trip was even better because you were there with me.

(All photos from our recent trip to Utah/Idaho)

1 comments:

shelley said...

Chelsey! Hi! I haven't checked up on blogs much this summer, but I just saw that you were here! Did you forget our rendezvous at IKEA?? :) I'm kidding... but too bad we couldn't get together! It looks like you had a great time. We were actually in Bear Lake just two weeks ago. What a fun place. I hope all is well. We miss you guys!