Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

We went to Thanksgiving Point on Wednesday, July 22. We were going to do the dinosaur museum, but it was pricey, and the kids had just done the Museum of Natural History here in Albuquerque. So we passed that in favor of the more kid-friendly (and cheaper) farm. It was a good choice. They loved being able to see all the animals, and the pony ride at the end was the icing on the cake.

DSC_9007

DSC_9009

DSC_9012

DSC_9014

I have a dream of owning more land so we can raise goats. Is there anything cuter than a baby goat? Yes. A baby pygmy goat. See? (Courtesy of a Google search.)

August1607.3

Oh my word—cuteness overload. Now back to Thanksgiving Point.

DSC_9026

DSC_9040

DSC_9038

2 comments:

Stef said...

I have to tell you that Thanksgiving Point was where Brian proposed to me. Thankfully, not near the goats...But if he had I still would have said yes.

Karin said...

I quite agree about the goats, I raised a baby goat when I was a teenager and to this day I can't look at a goat without feeling motherly affection. Is that weird?