Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why Grandpas Need Such Big Shoulders...

I was looking through some old pictures to find some I needed to scrap, and I came across this photo of my dad:
So sweet! My kids seriously have the best grandparents in the world. All four of them are simply wonderful, and they are adored completely by my children. We love you all and miss you!
Summer can't come soon enough!

ETA: When Katie saw this post, she shouted, "That's Grandpa Barnes! We love him!" So I'm not just making this up...

6 comments:

Laura said...

Cute! I'd never thought about it like that, but it makes sense. I sure loved to cuddle up to my dad! (and still do ...)

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

We can't wait to see you guys during the summer!

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

ETA? Isn't that Estimated Time of Arrival?

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm not getting the ETA thing. Is that some digi-shop-book-talk-forum thing?

Chelsey said...

ETA = Edited to Add. Duh!

Cindy said...

Hey Chelsey! Thanks for being such a good sport about my April Fools Joke :). I was hoping to get Scott to freak out a little, but he wasn't fooled for a second!! It's good to hear from you - I hope all is well. As a side note, I'm in the middle of book 3 right now...so good!! You'll always hold a special place in my heart for introducing me to that series :)