Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the Catwalk...

Katie LOVES to have pictures taken of her. So when I suggested we go outside to take pictures of her new outfit (from Target, and less than $20 for jeans and a shirt!), she was all over it. I had her play on the slide, and I got some adorable pictures. The lighting was a bit harsh since it was noon, but it gave me an excuse to play around in Lightroom (hence the very post-processed look in the last picture). This was one of the few times when Katie didn't insist on having an extremely fake smile in every picture. Paul even cooperated a bit so I could get some of them together. I love how these turned out!





4 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

CUTE! The outfits, the kids and the photos!!

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

AH! They're adorable! I love your kids to death, Chelsey.

Guiselle said...

I love the first picture and the last one the best. You ought to try them in sepia and see how they turn out. I bet they would look really cool.

averi said...

very cute!!! she looks like you!