Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake...



When you've got three kids, you're supposed to at least pretend to be an adult. Which means that bright pink hair is out. This is unfortunate, since this clip from Lazy Town really makes me want to dye my hair P-I-N-K. And for those of you who have been fooled into thinking I'm somewhat conservative, I have had just about every color of hair under the sun. Including purple. But never pink. And now I want it!

I've also had this song stuck in my head all day, since Katie and Paul wanted to watch it about a million times last night. How did I grow up without You Tube?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Chelsey!

Was looking for an email address, but in the absence of that, just wanted to comment here to let you know that you've won my competition on Simple Finds for the "Girlie Show" pendant! :)

If you'd like to get in contact with me to give me your address for shipping, go to my etsy shop at http://PoorRobin.etsy.com

Congrats!

Mel

Cindy said...

I found you! It will be fun to keep in touch when we're gone :)

Guiselle said...

Thanks for sharing that clip on how to bake a pretty cake:) My kids love it!