Friday, January 16, 2009

Layouts & an ode to Averi

Time to clear off my desktop again! Here's what I've been working on over the past week or two...









And on a different note, Averi turned 4 months old today. I can't believe how quickly it's gone. I know it sounds cliche, but seriously...it's just flown by! She started rolling over from her front to her back 2 weeks ago, and she laughed for the first time this week. We haven't been able to duplicate it since (and be assured, we've made ourselves completely ridiculous by trying), but I know she'll really get the hang of it sooner or later. I know I've said this before, but she really is one of the best-natured babies I've ever seen. She's completely mellow, and she's so willing to smile at anyone and everyone. I love that girl so much!!

0 comments: