Friday, April 4, 2008

Yay me!

I just wanted to brag that my Sun Kissed layout of Katie was chosen as layout of the week at the Sweet Shoppe (one of my very favorite digi-scrapping stores). I was especially pleased since that was a layout I just loved. So go me!

The following is for the Sweet Shoppe "From Our Blog to Yours" challenge. Essentially, you take the quiz, post it on your blog, and you can earn points towards a store discount.

Here's the quiz:


Your Thinking is Abstract and Sequential



You like to do research and collect lots of information.

The more facts you have, the easier it is for you to learn.

You need to figure things out for yourself and consider all possibilities.

You tend to become an expert in the subjects that you study.

It's difficult for you to work with people who know less than you do.

You aren't a very patient teacher, and you don't like convincing people that you're right.



I know all of you that read this and know me are completely shocked...right?

0 comments: