Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If you haven't heard...

...and even if you have, you need to check out Aaron's blog (link to left). That boy cracks me up!

Dad, I've completed one of the 2 pages I promised you. I still haven't gotten to the trike page, but here's Paul with his Thomas train (a Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa, for those not in the know).

Full Credits HERE

And here are some of the latest pages I've done:

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chels -- as always you have done such a terrific job of capturing the moment. I'm looking forward to seeing the page with Katie on the trike. You have to make a copy of the page with Eve and Paul and send it to Levi and Anabelle it is real. Seeing Katie and Paul sharing the cerel is precious. Is there some type of copetetion that you could enter these pages into? Every set seems to hav such creative input. It makes my day to go to the web page and see the new pages. -- Love ya lots, Dad