Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Photos on Shutterfly

We've had some requests to update our Shutterfly album (I can't imagine why--it's only 4 months out of date!), so we spent this evening doing just that. There are tons and tons of new pictures up, so go check them out. The page is at aaronandchelsey.shutterfly.com. It's password-protected, so if you don't remember or haven't received the password, email me and I'll send it to you. The pictures from Lake Mead are up; it's worth checking out if only to catch a glimpse of my stunningly white legs. Mom, I think I give you a run for your money! For those of you who are stateside, you can also choose to order prints and have the photos printed at Target or you can have Shutterfly ship them to you. Just a friendly PSA!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love the pumpkin patch pictures, they would be fun to scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures! Chelsey you take really good photos.