Friday, March 23, 2007

First Page on Paul

I've been a very busy girl--I just completed my first scrapbook page about Paul. I took these pictures yesterday, and they were too cute to just sit there in a folder. I was sitting at my desk (doing something productive, I'm sure), and I could hear Paul just cracking up on the floor next to me. When he saw me looking at him, he started laughing even harder and began wriggling like a puppy. Fortunately I had my camera next to me, so I was able to snap some pictures of him. Isn't my baby the cutest!


Papers by GABhappyscrap; alpha by Suzy Nunes; star by LaWanna Desjardin; fiber by Debra Tope; mesh by Welli Designs; arrows by Gina Cabrera; cardboard strip by Valeri Brumfield; numbers by Erica Hernandez; vellum and string by Lauren Bavin; Prince wordart by Christina Renee; Baby wordart is "wordwhite" (can't find creator); frames by Peppermint Creative

1 comments:

heather.barnes said...

Chels,

Your babies are definitly cute, you do not need anybody to tell you that! You captured Paul wonderfully, you reative girl you. He is so sweet!